I have always loved rainbows. I have noticed that Texas does not have as many of them as Estonia. It took me seven years to spot my first one here. It was a treat though - a double rainbow. I am thankful that my children were there to watch the pretty colors in the sky with me that day.
Today, however, we made a rainbow of our own. As part of our science lesson we played with the mirror in the water until it gave us a pretty spectrum.
The other fun thing we did today was the coracle - a sort of a boat early people used for traveling. Of course, we made a toy one to float around in the pool and used chenille sticks and plastic instead of a wood frame and tar smeared hides. Less mess, I'd say.
Today, however, we made a rainbow of our own. As part of our science lesson we played with the mirror in the water until it gave us a pretty spectrum.
The other fun thing we did today was the coracle - a sort of a boat early people used for traveling. Of course, we made a toy one to float around in the pool and used chenille sticks and plastic instead of a wood frame and tar smeared hides. Less mess, I'd say.