Say "Cheese!"
Because Andrew's soccer game took the better part of our school morning today, we accomplished just a couple of things. One of them was learning about cameras. My Dad was a serious photographer with a photo lab and all. I remember helping him in his lab where everything was flushed in red light and the excitement of seeing a image appear on a piece of paper or the photos drying like laundry on the line. My camera is my constant companion as well, and I have noticed Andrew taking a big interest in photography. For this reason, both children got cameras for Christmas and Andrew has been using his a lot, taking pictures of people, his favorite things around his room, flowers and butterflies outside, etc. I am trying to teach him a few basics about photography. It would be so wonderful, if this interest develops into a serious hobby.
Today, we took a look at digital cameras and the kind of pictures they take. Andrew and Saara really liked to look at the zoomed in photos and pixels. Here are some of the pics Andrew has been taking with his camera.
Because Andrew's soccer game took the better part of our school morning today, we accomplished just a couple of things. One of them was learning about cameras. My Dad was a serious photographer with a photo lab and all. I remember helping him in his lab where everything was flushed in red light and the excitement of seeing a image appear on a piece of paper or the photos drying like laundry on the line. My camera is my constant companion as well, and I have noticed Andrew taking a big interest in photography. For this reason, both children got cameras for Christmas and Andrew has been using his a lot, taking pictures of people, his favorite things around his room, flowers and butterflies outside, etc. I am trying to teach him a few basics about photography. It would be so wonderful, if this interest develops into a serious hobby.
Today, we took a look at digital cameras and the kind of pictures they take. Andrew and Saara really liked to look at the zoomed in photos and pixels. Here are some of the pics Andrew has been taking with his camera.