Thursday, October 25, 2012

'12/13 Week 10 Day 4

The new spelling words Andrew has are a bit more complicated than the ones we have been working on. So, I am taking my time and going over them slowly. Yesterday, we took our first look at them and today we started first copying, then building, and finally writing them. I will try this again next time. It seems to be helping Andrew as much as the stop watch has been. 

In our science class, I have seen it is rather difficult to find videos on the European animals and birds. Well, there are the videos of all the animals, but they have been shot somewhere else, but the region we are covering. Still, whatever we have found, has been interesting. 

Saara started listening to a new 'fun' song. I bet, we will be treated to a full performance of "She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain" very soon. 

And one more thing - tonight Andrew went to his basket ball tryouts with the Upward Sports.