Wednesday, November 14, 2012

'12/13 Week 13 Day 2

Today was very much like yesterday. We did have new assignments and Andrew 'took' an oral test in history, but other than this, it was a quiet school day. 
In math, we spent some time practicing counting down because after all these weeks we are finally tackling subtraction again. Andrew had not forgotten anything and solved his subtraction problems fast and correctly. 

He did not do as brilliantly in history, though. We took a little break to review main facts about the Ancient Egypt. Andrew remembered facts and gave correct answers to majority of the questions I asked him and I believe the 'B-' I mentally gave him is good enough for now but we will come back to all this information in time.

In science, we found some good video clips on orangutangs (children were rolling with laughter watching them interact with the camera crew) and the stinky rafflesia flower in Asia. I am glad one can not smell things over internet. Tomorrow, we will enter the fauna of Australia. Should be fun!
Dot-to-dot to Thanksgiving.

Counting down