Thursday, December 20, 2012

'12/13 Week 17 Day 3

Our last day of school in 2012 started with a serious cooking lesson. Andrew desired to have pancakes for breakfast and I told him, he can have them if he makes them himself. He did. Heavily supervised, but he did and enjoyed eating them. So did Saara.

In history, we read some more about the early Greeks. Andrew barely remembered the story of the siege of Troy and the story about the Trojan Horse from last year. So, I have a good starting point for our next lesson after the break. I also want to revisit the Greek gods and goddesses for fake as they were they gave to the world a lot, and I am not talking just the names of some planets.
 
Now then, school is out for two weeks. It is Christmas time. 

Andrew learning how to flip pancakes.

Mopping up after yourself is an art in itself.

Kitchen duties after breakfast. Now, Andrew, how about Christmas dinner?

In a year or two this sight will be a history. They grow up so fast.
From my home to yours: Merry Christmas!