The day was rainy and the weather turned cold. Which meant no baseball games for the kids tonight.
My voice is almost out of the silent woods and I was able to read to the children all the materials today. Hurray!
Other than that, it was a rather ordinary school day. Andrew does not like the cursive sentences in the Amelia Bedelia book. But he likes the book.
Andrew also enjoyed a online game in our History class. After reading about the great things that the Romans are famous for, like building roads, aqueducts, etc., we watched a couple of short videos on the Youtube. Also, we read and watched a little bit about the life of the gladiators. I hope, one day we can visit Rome and see the ruins of the Colosseum. Meanwhile, I need to dig out a photo I took ages ago of a smaller amphitheater in Spain to show Andrew. Will he be impressed?