Tuesday, October 15, 2013

'13/14 Week 7 Day 1

Saara could not wait to start her school work again. Andrew was not as excited and he really started pulling a face when he saw his math lesson. Partly, I do not blame him. Today's portion (and tomorrow's as well) was quite a lot. I am considering dividing it up into smaller sections. 
Other than that, it was Saara's ballet day which means using a shorter version of the lesson plan. What I had planned, got done and it counts as a successful school day, the more that the kids worked hard at their lessons.

Saara learned a thing or two about the oceans and seas today. She knows "Finding Nemo" by heart, has seen numerous videos about sea animals and read books about the same. So, it was kind of a tall order to find something new for her. I did, however. A few videos about the sea floor on Youtube floored her and her brother.