Math test # 4 for Andrew today. He did much better time wise, but got a bit careless about his additions and ended up with a B. Not bad, still.
Saara was feeling left out and wanted to know why she does not have any tests. Not in Kindergarten. Not yet.
A fun moment from today: Saara is learning about the clothing of the people during the Medieval times and Renaissance. She was trying to explain to Andrew what a 'corset' was. It was hilarious to watch her demonstrate how the ladies sucked in their tummies and how they could not breathe. Last night I watched the first part of "Gone With the Wind" and rewound the movie back to the scene where Scarlett O'Hara was getting ready for a barbeque party. It fit perfectly with Saara's description.
Today, after all this rain, it finally cleared up somewhat and we took a trip to the library. I took home a number of books about Shakespeare I can not wait to share with the kids. I think, they will enjoy listening to them.