Monday, November 10, 2014

'14/15 Week 11 Day 5

Andrew's LA assignment took a good portion of our afternoon today. He had to write a story based on a given picture. Going through the whole writing process before the actual writing began made the assignment a long one. We drew the story map with the beginning and ending ideas, plus little (idea web) stations in-between. The map looked really, really good. The story was good as well, although, I have to admit, Andrew has written better pieces. Oh, well. It was not a very inspirational day for him. 

The choir this afternoon,however, was very inspiring. I have been helping with the kids in the bells, and they are doing so well. For many of the children, it is their first time being in the bells ensemble. They all, old and new kids, are doing really well. I am getting excited about their Christmas concert!