| Science. The caterpillar I drew on the inside of Saara's elbow shows how our skin stretches. Here's the caterpillar all stretched out ... |
| ... and here all squished up. |
| Almost like at the police station, I think. The kids making the fingerprints. |
| Andrew comparing his and Saara's fingerprints. |
| Andrew learned about how the light bulb was invented. |
| We also finished our studies of this book. It was most interesting. |
| Geography. The last class of the day taught Saara a lot of new names. Almost all of them ended with '-stan'. It took her a while to to get the pronunciation of the different countries correct. |
| Park Day! We made it, and I am glad we did because the rain in the forecast is going to rob us from outdoor play for a few days now. |