Sunday, January 29, 2017

'16/17 Week 22

In a way, it was an ordinary week - school work, ballet, choir, typing practice, reading, play date. On the other hand, it was a great week of hard work, finding a good attitude in challenging tasks, realizing a math test is a no-brainer, enjoying reading and listening to books, completing writing assignments on their own, etc. I could just keep on typing about all the big and small things we did. Once again, I am thankful for homeschooling and that I get to spend every hour of the day with my kids.
History. All week long, Saara has been learning about the Constitution of the US. Charlie Brown animation about it is a gem.

Science. This week was the last one of our TOPS radishes experiments. We continued learning about plants and next week we will start tackling TOPS corn and beans projects.

Beautiful winter red in our yard.