Friday, November 30, 2012

'12/13 Week 14 Day 4

This morning brought Andrew and Saara new Bible verses to memorize. I did not find the ones suggested in the curriculum useful, so I picked my own for the kids to learn. 

Andrew also got a new batch of spelling words. They all belong to the -old family (fold, hold, told, etc.), so a expect the spelling exercises to be rather easy in coming days. 

Other than that, it was an ordinary school day. The weather has been good and the children have been outside as much as possible playing, running, climbing trees, throwing ball, and blowing bubbles. As soon as it gets a bit chillier, we will head to the forest to explore and discover and just have fun.

I introduced the game of Sudoku to Saara this morning. She understood the idea and loved solving it!

Surprise of the evening: "Mom, where is the science book we used last year? I want to look at it." Makes me smile :o)