Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Box Day 2013

Last week end was significant for the simple fact that we ordered next year's materials from Sonlight and according to the shipping information today was supposed to be the 'expected delivery' day or in other words - THE BOX DAY! The box was delivered early indeed. Right around the time I was reading 'Mr. Popper's Penguins'. The box had to wait until all of our school work was done and then I let them loose. 
Freshly delivered. Andrew was very eager to help me carry the box inside.

After school work was done. It took quite some pushing to move the box to the living room.

A silent chaos. For 30 minutes the house was so quiet you could hear a pin drop ( or a page turned)
 I tried to capture the excitement of the children on video, but they were so much faster than me with my camera. I missed the loudest squealing right when they opened the box. I could not get a good straight video either because both kids were so excited and kept asking me questions and showing me all the new materials. I was happy for them. Here are just a couple of moments I did manage to record: