Thursday, January 31, 2013

'12/13 Week 21 Day 4

Like I said, it was a short but busy day. We finally made it to the library story time and came home laden with books. Again. Andrew was hunting for books about human anatomy more than of Star Wars. He has been enjoying our science classes a lot and it shows. The boy can tell pretty much how any major organ works. At least the ones we have covered so far.
As the last thing today, we built a model of the layers of skin. My left-over yarn came handy in this project. Although, I can not categorize it as a 'yarn craft', I think, I liked building it as much as Andrew did.

Now, we are going to enjoy a long and busy week end.  
At the library. We normally arrive early and we all enjoy the time we can spend browsing books, reading, playing, etc. Thankful for our library.

Andrew considers himself too old for the story time. Saara still enjoys it a lot.

The story time was centered around the Groundhog Day and shadows.

Taming the hair. No glue worked, so we finally had to tape the fuzzy sicks down. Can I do that with Andrew's cowlick?

Our simplified model of skin layers.